We may gather personal information from a variety of sources including (without limitation, subject to change, from time to time): If we receive personal information about you from another person or organization (for example, another user of EVA goods or services), we will assume that they have obtained your permission to provide us this information.
- directly from you through any form of interaction between you and EVA and its personnel, including (without limitation) information provided by you: (a) verbally, (b) in writing, (c) electronically, (d) using EVA goods, services, software, websites etc.
- indirectly from: (a) our distribution channels; (b) our partners, licensors, alliances; (c) credit agencies; (d) governments; and (e) other customers or users.
If we receive personal information about you from another person or organization (for example, another user of EVA goods or services), we will assume that they have obtained your permission to provide us this information.
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you fill out a form or use the live chat function on the website, we collect certain information from you, including but not limited to; your name, email address, phone number, organization name, country, products of interest and the details of any message you have sent us through the website. We refer to this information as “Inquiry Information.”
When we talk about “Personal Information” in this Privacy Statement, we are talking about Device Information, Inquiry Information and other information we collect directly or indirectly from you.
If you share personal information on a public site (for example through a public training session, newsgroup, forum, wiki, blog etc.), you may be making that information available widely to anyone observing that site. If you consider information to be personal and not for public consumption then we'd suggest that you avoid sharing such information to sites available to the general public.
The future may involve a sale, purchase, merger or other restructuring of all or part of EVA globally or in relation to one or more locations. If such a transaction were to occur, EVA would seek appropriate protection for any personal information in EVA’s possession that may be disclosed pursuant to such transaction. If EVA uses subcontractors in relation to personal information collected and/or used on EVA’s behalf, EVA would require the subcontractors to handle all information in compliance with this Privacy Statement.
The information you provide to us, including any personal information, may be used in relation to any of the following contexts:
- the marketing and sale of goods and services, or providing information associated therewith, to you, or the organisations to which you are associated.
- the development and/or modification of our goods, services, websites, content and marketing.
- respond to your inquiries and requests including (without limitation) for product support.
- generating statistics, reports and conducting market research.
- the performance of our many business activities from time to time including (without limitation) to the: (a) operation, financing and governance of our business, (b) building and distribution of our goods and services, (c) sourcing of goods and services from third parties, (d) issuance of invoices to suppliers and customers, (e) making, collection and administration of payments, (f) generation and assessment of reports, (g) creation, maintenance and protection of our intellectual property, (h) negotiation, performance and enforcement of our contracts, (i) legal and contractual obligations of our business; and (j) recruitment.
- our suppliers, licensors, partners, alliances, subcontractors etc. whose goods and services we may incorporate, sell or support.
- our distributors and resellers who may market and sell our goods and services.
- credit agencies involved in your purchases of goods and/or services (please note that we do not store your credit card details unless you consent to us doing so, however you may be required to provide your credit card details to the agencies involved in performing credit card purchases).
- public postings – such as public training sessions, newsgroups, forums, wikis, blogs etc.
- informing you about third party goods and services which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We use this information to also assist us with targeted advertising campaigns including retargeting and targeted display and search advertising.
To protect your personal information, EVA does not sell, rent or trade your personal information unless outlined in this Privacy Statement.
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Hubspot to manage our sales and marketing.
You can read more about how Hubspot uses your personal information here: https://legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy.
You can read more about how Intercom uses your personal information here: https://www.intercom.com/legal/privacy
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy.
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using these links:
FACEBOOK - https://en-gb.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
LINKEDIN SPONSORED MESSAGING - https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/answer/62649
INMAIL - https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/answer/99647
APOLLO.IO - https://www.apollo.io/claim/person/remove
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info.
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an inquiry or an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an inquiry through the Site, we will maintain your Inquiry Information or any sales/order information you give us for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time in order to reflect, for example, changes to our practices or for other operational, legal or regulatory reasons.
We will notify you of any changes by posting notice of such changes on an EVA website or by sending notice via email. Unless you withdraw your agreement to this Privacy Statement by following the process outlined in this Privacy Statement, you are agreeing to this Privacy Statement and that EVA can collect, use, transfer and disclose your personal information for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement by: (a) agreeing to this Privacy Statement, or (b) using a EVA website, good or service. If at any time you are disagree with a term or condition of this Privacy Statement, please: (i) discontinue using EVA goods and services; (ii) cease providing information to EVA; and (iii) follow any instructions as may be provided from time to time explaining how you may close any accounts you have with EVA.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at [email protected].